Several factors come into play when you think about creating an app. Mostly; these factors come down to cost and approach. Hiring a programmer to create an app is not cheap at all these days and the best solution, if you don’t have a large budget, is to create apps without programming.
Obviously, the more complex the application you need, the more expensive it will become in the long run. Therefore, finding ways to create your own app in your spare time could be a viable alternative. Fortunately, software technology is evolving at such a rapid pace that creating a mobile app is no longer necessary to know how to program.
You may be wondering: “Not being a programmer, could this not limit the functionality of the app I want to create?”. There are many answers to this question; let’s try to understand what is possible to do with what we have available.
The evolution of builders to create apps without programming
A few years ago, building apps for smartphones using builders wasn’t exactly the most reliable route to take. The reason was simple; you could not create dynamic apps but only with static characteristics.
This is no longer the case. This is because the platforms that help create the latest generation apps allow the use of extensions, dynamic widgets and allow you to view changes in real-time. In most cases, a small business owner, for example, doesn’t need anything else if they want to create their own business app.
- Content. Submit new content entries to your app, whether they come from your blog, an e-commerce store, or another system.
- Push notifications. Most modern app builders are capable of providing push notification functionality.
- User portals. Do you want to create a place where your users can get to know each other and go out altogether? Something like Instagram or Facebook? With the latest mobile app builders, this is more than doable.
- E-commerce. Often people who want to build an app are specifically looking for features related to eCommerce. Well, good news! This article will cover app builders that allow you to do an entire eCommerce franchise without writing a single line of code.
And, of course, there are many other benefits and features that you can incorporate.
Builder.ai helps you design new apps and turn them into reality with simple steps. Gone are the days when you needed a programmer for design and development. Now, you will be able to control your project using the drag-and-drop functionality entirely.
With Builder.ai, you have the freedom to add database configuration and interactions automatically. If you have an API, Builder.ai can be integrated. With just one click, you will be able to launch the real version of your mobile apps on the application stores for Android and iOS.
Several things you can do with Builder.ai include:
- Choose a prototype and create a real app using spreadsheets and databases.
- Drag and drop the blocks to create the app interface.
- Link all pages that exist in the app.
- Add forms, calendars, payment options, and more.
On top of all this, you can design your dashboard to update each user’s data automatically. Furthermore, you can aggregate icons to facilitate user navigation. There are many different shapes and sizes for icons, buttons, images, etc.
On top of that, add push notifications for specific users, user authentication, and even device actions. Furthermore, you can set up relationships between objects and manage user data efficiently; even equations are possible with Builder.ai. Last but not least, you can connect multiple apps with a single shared database.