Someone has rightly said, you can never own too many boots. So, if you’re in the same team, read this article to find out about 4 different types of boots you must have in your wardrobe.
To help you style them, I have also pointed out some fashion hacks.
- Ankle boots
This kind of boot extends to the ankle area. You will find ankle boots in multiple materials like suede, leather, faux leather, etc. Closed and open-toe styles and low-heeled ankle boots are very popular among women.
Many females also prefer Chelsea ankle boots, platform ankle boots, square-toe ankle boots, etc. So let’s see how you can style these boots with different outfits.
- You can wear this with your favorite jeans. To create a more appealing look, make a cuff above the boot.
- For a bold appearance, pair a cheetah print ankle boot with a mini skirt and top.
- You can also add a biker jacket with jeans and ankle boots for street-style fashion.
- If you want a casual look, style round-toe-black ankle boots with skinny jeans and a white T-shirt.
- To create a formal party look, wear a maxi dress with stiletto-heel ankle boots.
- Knee-high boots
Knee-high boots are the most classic-styled boots. These boots give warmth in winter and bring out the sensual appeal of a female body. Nowadays, there are various types of knee-high boots available.
Like black knee-high boots, knee-high suede boots, knee-high leather boots, flat knee-high boots, heeled knee-high boots, western knee-high boots, etc., let’s check how you can wear knee-high boots with various dresses.
- You can pair it with skinny jeans. Don’t forget to tuck the shirt or jumper in the front for a slim and stylish look.
- If you want a sophisticated look with knee-high boots, wear a beautiful black dress with knee-high leather boots. Further, you can create a seductive look by wearing a minidress with this same styled boot.
- Wear knee-high boots with leather skirts for a biker-style fashion. One of my friends pulled off this look with a Catalina knee-high boot from UGG Boots. She was the star at that party.
- High heel boots
If you want to flaunt your feminine energy to the world, there is nothing better than wearing high heel boots. It complements both style and fashion. This kind of boot’s heel is longer than 2inch.
Let’s explore some ways to use it in your daily life.
- You can create a winter look by styling high heel boots with a white blouse and black wool blazer. For the bottom part, wear skinny white jeans.
- You can also pair the boot with skinny black jeans, a tank top, and an oversized fringe sweater.
- For the summertime, pair the high heel boot with a printed chiffon top and skinny jeans.
- High heel boots are famous for party wear. You can wear a black mini-shift dress with a layer of the casual cardigan and finish the look with black high heel boots.
- Platform boots
You can wear platform boots to add some inches to every outfit. Also, they are not as uncomfortable as heels.
There are many ways to style platform boots with different outfits.
- Platform boots go well with floral dresses. You can add a torn-up denim jacket to enhance the beauty of the look. Do wear a necklace and ring to give it a bohemian appearance.
- If you don’t want to experiment too much, style the boots with your ripped jeans and classic white shirt.
- You can even pair it with your oversized shirt. Just throw a belt on it, and you are good to go.
- In case you don’t feel comfortable showing off your thighs, consider thigh-high platform boots. You can wear them with your favorite black dress and junk jewelry.
Over to you…
Now that you know four major types of boots, it’s time to go out and explore a few. Other than the ones mentioned above, there are other types of boots like Chelsea boots, waterproof boots, cowboy boots, cutout boots, stiletto-high boots, and fusion boots in the stores. You can also check them if you are looking for more varieties.