With the growing demand for vitamin tablets in the market, choosing the best vitamin tablets becomes imperative to benefit the most from it. While vitamins can also be obtained from many food sources, yet the dependency on vitamin supplements is growing day by day.
With the overcharging lifestyle, and eating habits, many people have started supplementing their diet with vitamin pills, but how advantageous is this?
Various Vitamin Tablets & Their Benefits
Vitamin D3 Tablets
Butter, cereal, cheese, salmon, and Tuna are some of the great sources of Vitamin D3 tablets. However, not everyone is a fan of these products. Therefore, acquiring them from vitamin tablets is a wise option.
- These tablets help your muscles and bones strengthen and increase your immunity by protecting you against many respiratory infections.
- It is also beneficial as it keeps clinical depression at bay and heart health in check.
- A lot of people also consume it as it aids weight loss.
Vitamin B Complex
The vitamin B complex consists of 8 vitamins, which are otherwise challenging to obtain from food sources. Eight B vitamins are thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin, pantothenic acid (B5), pyridoxine (B6), biotin (B7), folic acid (B9), and cobalamin (B12). Particularly, vitamin B6 and B12 are said on Health Canal that can maintain healthy body weight and improve your metabolism.
- Providing our bodies with thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, pyridoxine, biotin, folic acid, and cobalamin, these essential vitamins contribute extensively to the overall development and growth of the body.
- Incorporating these tablets in your daily life creates a positive impact on your cell health.
- It also boosts energy levels, eyesight, digestion, and cardiovascular health.
- Vitamin B complex is also essential to create hormonal balance.
Vitamin with Calcium Supplements
Our daily intake of milk and other dairy products cannot suffice for the actual requirement of our body when it comes to calcium. Therefore, supplementing your diet with a good vitamin and calcium supplement has become imperative.
- Calcium supplements are needed to maintain bone density and strength
- Calcium is also needed by the body for the proper functioning of the heart, nerves, and brain.
- Calcium supplements play a vital role in keeping diseases like osteoporosis, osteoarthritis and at bay.
- Calcium supplements help to protect us against many illnesses like cancer, diabetes, and high blood pressure.
Vitamin Supplements with Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc
Calcium, Magnesium, and Zinc are super essential for our body. These minerals are found in many food sources, like nuts, tofu, seeds, whole grains, and fatty fish. However, if our diet is lacking in the daily intake of these minerals, it is beneficial to consume vitamin supplements enriched with the goodness of calcium, Magnesium and Zinc.
- These supplements are all in one single solution for your dietary needs
- You need not have multiple supplements to fulfil the nutritional gap. This one vitamin supplement is good enough.
- Along with the essential vitamins it also caters to your mineral needs giving you a combination that is great for the joints, bones and cartilage health.
- This supplement keeps illnesses like arthritis and osteoporosis at bay and maintains bone strength.
Vitamins with Iron & Folic Acid
While iron is naturally found in red meat, clams, spinach, apples, bananas and pomegranate, folic acid too can be obtained from beans, peanuts and seafood. However, if we are not having enough foods which are rich in iron and folic acid, then the deficiency of these can cause serious health hazards like anaemia and complications during pregnancy.
- The iron content in the supplement takes care of the metabolic and energy and energy requirements of the brain cell, due to the deficiency of which there could be a disbalance with the cognitive function.
- Iron and folic acid together in the supplement help in the healthy production of red blood cells, which impact the haemoglobin positively.
- Iron supplements provide energy to the body, which directly affects muscle strength and fatigue.
- Iron and folic acid supplements help to multiply the immune cells which in turn boost the immunity.
Vitamin C, which is found in citrus fruits, bell peppers, broccoli, kale, and spinach in abundance, is great for the skin, high blood pressure, and much more. It is essential to know that having food rich in Vitamin C cannot provide many benefits because it is present in much more quantity in tablets than food.
- Being a great immunity booster, vitamin C supplements have antioxidant properties, which even helps to reduce high blood pressure.
- vitamin C tablets can lower the risk of heart diseases and even prevent iron deficiency.
- These supplements fasten the recovery process from an infection.
- Vitamin C supplements aid in wound healing as they develop collagen which helps with the same.
Multivitamin for Women
Men and women both indeed have different vitamin requirements. Especially, women during pregnancy need more vitamins and nutrients for the healthy growth of the baby. This is when the multivitamins for women come into play. Since these supplements have several vitamins, one tablet would be good to provide the goodness of many vitamins.
- Multivitamin tablets for women take care of the special energy requirements of women, which might be difficult to obtain otherwise from food sources.
- Since these supplements are enriched with Vitamin A, B, C, D, D3, E, K and many more essential nutrients, these keep the immunity of women too in check.
- All the nutrients together in one single tablet enhance the skin texture, and transform the overall skin.
Why Supplement Your Diet With The Best Vitamin Tablets
Supplementing your diet with the best vitamin tablets has become necessary because of the ever-changing eating habits and lifestyle changes.
Some of the reasons why a lot people have now included vitamin tablets in their diets are –
- Most of the time, the food we eat cannot provide us with the ample amount of vitamins our body needs. At this time, Vitamin tablets play a huge role in filling up the deficit and providing our body with exactly how much vitamins and other nutrients it needs for proper function.
- A person suffering from a particular disease too would benefit a lot from vitamin tablets as these supplements ensure the individual consuming them is healthy and illness-free.
- In the case of pregnant women, vitamin tablets become absolutely imperative, as they look after the mother’s health and even help in the development of the child.
Therefore, vitamins have become a crucial part of everyone’s life, as they provide all the goodness, just in a tablet.
Read Here: Agricultural Micronutrients Report